Agnostic.com

29 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Huh...orgasms would help her symptoms & her attitude, I bet.

Would her church allow her to have orgasms?

@anglophone That’s what speaking in tongues is for. All that rolling in the aisles...😁

@CarolinaGirl60 I get it now: "Cunning Linguist!" πŸ˜‰

@anglophone yup!

@anglophone I used to know someone who had that username -- Cunning Linguist -- on the Internet Chess Club. He said that he is proof that you are NOT what you eat πŸ™‚

After my deconversion, one of my biggest regrets is having wasted years being celibate.Never mind all the tithes and offerings I could've saved for years...it was the missed guilt-free orgasms!

The stupid, it burns.

The only sin there is the sin of stupidity.

"The sin of stupidity" - I like that idea.

Besides the sin of stupidity, their is the worse sin of willful ignorance. Stupidity cant' always be helped.

@snytiger6 And the equally annoying(as some of my relatives exhibit) is arrogant ignorance. Most often carried by people who get all their news from one tv channel and AM radio.

@snytiger6, yeh I agree- to try and reason feels like a waste of time; then again it's like being in a mine field saps all energy. It is prevalent here in Penna.

Rambling rubbish. Typical religious nutter bollocks.

Well, gee whiz. If the flesh is sinful, I can see where that's a problem.

But, are women who don't get PMS just more holy, or what? I see she doesn't address that at all.

Just because she can think of it, it is a fact? No wonder they love them some trump!

Miserable bipolar idiot, I pity her partner if she has one

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 28, 2020

Oh ffs, this woman desperately needs Psychiatric help.

There are some newer anti-psychotic meds out there.

@BirdMan1 Unfortunately, nothing cures nor alleviates the stupidity associated with such deeply ingrained religiotardism, but a bit of very long-term Psychiatric Treatment may make a difference in the long run.

@Triphid I spent 51 years as a mental health practitioner, many as a psychotherapist: she ain't got a chance in hell!

@BirdMan1 Well, there is always hope and at least a chance, remote and improbable as it may seem.

@Triphid doubtful, conversion therapy maybe. They seem to.think it straightens out homosexual inclination, maybe could help her if she read about her physiology in a science book

@gigihein But would not doing so go against the teaching of her Tithe Collector, aka Preacher? LOL

Paul says that there is a war going on within us. What the hell did he know? He never even met Jesus.

He heard stories. He knew people who knew people and those people knew many other people. Paul was able to put it together, though. He had a talent for such things.

With stupid thinking like that makes me glad I have been an Atheist for over 2 years, but wish it was 20.

I was at 20 and fell out so 20 isn't all it's cracked up to be.

It would be wrong to accuse her of using her brain.

Sickening

I donno... this seems pretty definitive πŸ€”πŸ˜‰

Women's reproductive parts have always been a source of mystery, confusion, superstition??? It's easy to see how the mental midgets that exist in every culture could compare those organs to a satanic figure.....hahahaha Funny/not funny 😟

Her conception and birth are two related effects of sin.

Now that's what you call a "stupid bitch".

It is said of a lot of men that they think with their balls. Might she be thinking with her vagina?

@anglophone "Thinking," that is called thinking?

Reminds me of Stephen King’s, β€˜Carrie!’

I was surprised to read that when Stephen King's wrote the first pages of "Carrie" he threw them away. His wife rescued the pages and convinced him he had something.

Buy yes, the story was probably inspired by a person like the one in the article.

Anyone else think the clergy MAN who told her this was only believable because he was a total C--nt?

Fuckwit

Meh.. ignorance

So, her god is the devil?
That's my take away πŸ˜‰

Damn... what about the midol company? Would they be god??

Self hate

I am sure she is correct, since she "FEELS" it. Just like all the trans dudes who "feel" it.

Just admiring your empathy, here, yessirreee

@maturin1919 The trans-cult is all about suppression of REAL WOMEN'S rights. That is misogyny. That is wrong.

@Jacar gee, I don't feel suppressed At All.....and you ain't got the genitalia to opine, so, STFU!

@AnneWimsey 🀣🀣🀣

@ronnie40356 @AnneWimsey always makes me laugh. She's my hero.

How weird is that ?- I personally think these
"people" have NO LIFE ; and NEED to see unhappiness.
In her eyes modern medicine is useless. Where as education
and embracing the advances made - benifits all.
Thanks

It's sad to me that she blames herself and she doesn't seek help for a solvable problem.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:464917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.