Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The base would deny it there was snow while standing in a snowdrift.

I love, love, love that this was on Faux! Karma, baby!

No poll can predict the effects of voter suppression, tampering, purges, misinformation, gun-toting election "observers", voter-id, electronic voting machines, etc.

Probably not surprising, to be honest..

I don't care how his base feels. I'm happy 😉

Confirms what I already knew. Bernie is that best candidate against Trump. The only way he loses is if the Dems undermine him in the general or there is election fraud, which is very likely with electronic voting machines made by Repub companies. I have no doubt there will at least be attempts to hack or manipulate those machines in the general.

@twshield Because, unlike Clinton, Bernie is able to get a much bigger turnout than anyone else of young people, the poor and others who usually don't vote, either because none of the candidates excite them or because they see no difference between the parties and have given up hope.

@twshield I think you are wrong and if he gets the nomination, we will see. You and I are done here, unless you want a block...

@twshield Screw you then, you're blocked....

Clinton did beat trump in 2016, except for the help from the Russian misinformation campaign. This year it will be worse. Don't believe polls - they don't account for republicon voter suppression and tampering.

@twshield, @TomMcGiverin Yep. Insults are not acceptable. Tw is blocked also.

Ha... Ha... Fox News has exactly the opposite poll... lol

[foxnews.com]

@twshield
I read it. Made no sense whatsoever.

Of course they do..

Yeezus, did you not even read the Title?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:464934
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.