Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Why Policing Pete Buttigieg's Gayness Is Essentialist - The Atlantic

Interesting read, but I'm left with one question from this: Gays who love the Dave Matthews Band are still gay.
Are there straight guys who love The Dave Matthews Band?

#gay
1of5 8 Feb 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

People suck. Its all about us and them.

The fuckers. It's all about ME.

Damn I am sick of this kind of BS!.......the harping on Chasen's "pitying" (who says?!) smile alone is sick, creepy, and Wrong.

Yup

My son and his wife love Dave Matthews! And I am 100% supporting Pete in the primaries as long as he remains a viable candidate! 👍 And I am not gay but support the fight of everyone to love whomever they want. 🏳️🌈

Your sons "wife"? 😉

@1of5 WTF are you trying to say...?!

@AnneWimsey wink wink

Tbf love is way more complex than just fukking. And people who just want to fukk have the same rights to their sexual preferences, as those who feel love for their partner(s).

@1of5 um, if his son was gay, he would refer to his "husband".........

@AnneWimsey for all we know she's trans and wishes to be called his wife. That was the whole point of the little winkie (absolutly accidental double entendre there) emoticon.

And, if I may, I'd like to point out his enthusiastic support for gay people that he edited in after I made my comment as further proof (I'm sure it in no way was because he responded before reading the article, then responded to it. That'd ruin my false narrative here) of my suspicions that there are no straight guys who love The Dave Matthews Band.

Maybe like. But love? Noooooo. Just don't see it.

@1of5 my ex loved DM and he was a tomcatting whorehopper, so.....

@AnneWimsey heterosexual assholes.

I worked at a concert hall for 10 years, and of all the groups and performers that came through in that timeframe DM fans were hands down the worst. Extrodinarily high asshole to excited fan ratio.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:465275
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.