Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Having a gay friend makes you a better person according to science / LGBTQ Nation

Most of my friends are LGBTQ+. But then I am gay myself.

snytiger6 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cool. Although I am not a Republican, most of my friends who are registered Republican have at least one lgbt friend, guess they must be better people then. I too presently have two friends who identify as homosexual. In contrast, one of my family members who I used to have much respect for recently blurted out they despise homo and bisexuals, and he is a lifelong Democrat who is backing Biden for President. Just thought I'd throw that in there...

I would love to test that theory. I wish I had more gay friends.

I have had gay friends in my life off and on since my 20s. I don't know if it makes me a better person or not. It probably has made me more tolerant of different people. I have never really thought about it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:466349
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.