Agnostic.com

17 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thanks for the link

Assholes always looking for an excuse for their hate and racism

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 15, 2020

On the KKK burning cross list. Jews are at the top of the KKK most evil priorities list, gays are somewhere in the middle. Maybe these people should get together and have hate Festival and burn each other.

Methinks Rabbi has been wearing his hat just a wee bit too tight on his head yet again.

I seem to have an opinion on this.

I read the bible once just looking for references to gays. I could not find any, I did find a recomendation for the group rape of a woman so the group would not have sex with a man, but basically that was it. Enlighten me. You cannot use Liviticus as if you do then you also have to validate Islam, and realize you are wanting to live under sharia law.

Actually, if you look at the story of John the Baptist, you'll find some gay goings on!

All one has to do is remember that Pence is gay, so he is one of the people who is responsible for this.

If one thing is true it is that doing one thing will change the ideology of every person and culture on Eaarth. If only school prayer, abortion, the belief in dog, were had by all then all would be changes and we would live in a perfect world. This is what they think, it will not work as that is not the way people work. If you think it is then why has not the world been made better?

The gays are guilty of everything if these aholes had their way. All bad is gay - all gay is bad, saith the turd.

Looks like all the religious bigots are singing from the same “anti gay” hymn book!

Perhaps the virus is a punishment for those who voted for Trump in 2016........

Could be

The god is sending pestilence to the masses because no one does a proper burnt offering these days.

BDair Level 8 Mar 9, 2020

Can we burn trump ?

Shit, so my ex-wife was offering up to God EVERY time she cooked a meal then, she could even manage to burn water, must have been a pious person.....LOL.

Would a dog peeing on a bile do the trick?

Said rabbi is an idiot.

Rabbi with rabbits loose in his top paddock I think.

Same shit different beard

He's probably gay himself

Or just orthodox, very opinionated

all religions are full of hypocrites

I'm so sick of these assholes.
Why don't people call them out on their bullshit when they hear it?
Seriously. Just look them in the eye and tell them they're full of shit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468450
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.