Agnostic.com

17 10

LINK Religious figures blame LGBT+ people for coronavirus

This kind of thinking is an abomination! Don't you agree?

IAJO163 8 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Delusional fuckwits

Fuckwads!

Let's just turn the tables a little and say God brought this pestilence upon us because Evangelicals and Christians disregarded ethics and morals and backed Trump. Lol

Sounds as plausible to me as their putting the blame on queer people. If God existed and I were him/her, I would be pissed at them for selling out my religion to back Trump.

Pricks!

I like concise!

That is not even a little surprising. I do get a kick, however, out of religious people (frequently in the Bible Belt) tell us natural disasters in other parts of the country are because God is punishing them for their sins. But they remain silent when the Bible Belt gets hit with floods (which are not uncommon) or other natural disasters. I think God was pissed off at them for saying that God was pissed off at other people, God damn it!

OCJoe Level 6 Mar 12, 2020

The gays started AIDS and pink eye so it’s not too far fetched.

What’s new. The community gets blamed for ........ a list too long to post here

You lost me at "Religious figures blame"..

I didn't do anything. The media lost you.

You're implying that they have the capacity for rational thought.

Same shit happened with AIDS back in the 1980s.

Fuckwits

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 10, 2020

Fucking morons!

Ummmm, "thinking"??????

Such religious figures are (in)famous for their culpable stupidity.

Well of course they do..they Can't blame their all knowing,all seeing, all powerful creator gaawd, now can they.

Dang. Who knew that LGBT+ folks were so powerful? I can see why the religious are so afraid, what with all the magical harnessing of diseases and stuff. 🙄

Their brain dead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:468845
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.