Agnostic.com

2 7

LINK Young Activists Inspire All Ages at DC March for Our Lives - TheHumanist.com

In an afternoon full of cheers, chants, songs, powerful speeches, emotional silences, laughs, and tears, the resounding message of the day was that all who care about ending gun violence must register to vote, educate themselves on who to vote for, and of course show up to the polls. No matter your race, political party, gender, sexual orientation…we all deserve to feel safe in our homes, schools, movies theaters, churches, concerts, and neighborhoods. It is a youth-led movement, but it requires all Americans to follow.

zblaze 7 Mar 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was a powerful day. I was moved to tears. I wish my own 22 yr old daughter wasn't so pro guns but I raised her as a freethinker. Go figure.

I love those kids

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:47153
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.