Agnostic.com

6 1

Hi everyone! You can tell me a good book about human psychology? About...feeling, emotions or... I don't now. Thank you in advance!

BogdanFarcas 4 Nov 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Denial of Death by Earnest Becker
Everybody is Wrong About God by James Lindsay

I don't know if this really fits what you're after but, "The Five Love Languages" Is a really good read. It talks about what makes people feel loved and breaks it down into 5 categories. Knowing how to determine someone's principal love language has been a HUGE help in my dealing with people.

Duke Level 8 Dec 19, 2017

If you want to look deeper than the psychology of the mind, try anything by Steven pinker. Psychology is as vunerable to and dependent on the physical world as to the abstract.

Barking up the Wrong Tree by Eric Barker, life planning linked with what makes us happy and what works, superb book

Use your favorite search engine and check AT LEAST 3 entries for each question you have. If you'd like, read "The Naked Ape" by Desmond Morris - I think it's a good starting point. Be aware you're asking about a HUGE subject - you have a monstrous amount of reading ahead of you (and it's totally worth it).

I know Gregg, It a big topic on my back that requires time, thinking and I want dedicate an amount of time reading books about many topics, I was really ignorant when I was in highschool and I didn't carred about things like religion, psyhology, physics, my future etc. So I need to recover..

Don't sweat the small stuff...
and it's all small stuff...

Thanks Buddha! I will try it when I will have time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4719
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.