Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very well done and reasoned based. The faith part I question; is it a faith in a god or that enough of us can unify to get through this?
However, one big takeaway "But did we get good advice from the president of the United States for the first 12 weeks? No. All we got were lies. Saying it’s fake, by saying this is a Democratic hoax. There are still people today who believe that, to their detriment. Speaking as a public health person, this is the most irresponsible act of an elected official that I've ever witnessed in my lifetime." So far our madman-in-chief is starting to come totally unhinged at people questioning him. We need to remember and get the word out things here could have been like in S. Korea but instead are like some poor undeveloped country due to this one person. If he is re-elected it will be curtains for the country.

Thanks for posting that Bob...really answered a lot of questions in an authoritative manner. He actually says exactly what our chief scientific adviser and chief medical officer have been telling us in their daily televised briefings to the nation in the UK.

Good article, worth reading. Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:473351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.