Agnostic.com

7 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whine: is this going to be like Pluto, not a planet, then a planet, now not a planet again? Do you know what a mess my astrological charts are??!!?

So planetoids..awesome!

Small planets -- a bit of a stretch ? Easier to say than "trans-Neptunian objects"

The great thing about science: discovery and knowledge never end. Only in religion does surprise and new discovery go to die!

Figured that

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 24, 2020

Wow, so many. It's all about the dark matter.

It's getting crowded in here, or out there ... I'm still confused about the true nature of space.

so am I

It's big.

@AstralSmoke Thanks for the clarification ...

It is so far between objects out there that one would not have to worry about hitting anything by just pointing in a direction and venturing in that direction. It would be kind of like worrying about hitting something on the highway when the closest object is thousands on miles away on Earth. When plotting trips to Jupiter and beyond we do not worry about hitting anything in the asteroid belt and it is full of stuff, supposedly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:475088
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.