Agnostic.com

15 3

How do you feel about religious text associated with Easter?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only if they're funny... no serious stuff.

Please don't send me text messages about Easter. That's how I feel. 🙂

Rather an odd question for agnositcs.

Cause I received one and got rather annoyed by it and just needed to know how any other atheists/agnostics felt.

very many people regard it as a religious holiday with great significance. For the athiest its just another secular holiday with some chocolate and fun times thrown in for good measure

I doesn't bother me, after all its usually a holiday,either way if you celebrate it or not , wishes for a good day doesnt hurt, and hopefully no family arguments

I think they took a perfectly good day celebrating bunnies and candy, and fucked it up with religious stuff!

It has always been a day of baskets full of candy and a chocolate bunnies followed by a holiday ham dinner. I only vaguely knew what it was supposed to be about. It was pretty ridiculous to me that anyone could believe such nonsense.

No one cares about me enought 'To Send Their Very Best', ha ha!

Not anything

That's fine just don't send them my way 🙂

There is a text? Not on my phone.....

I try to avoid words or phrases in relation to such.

It is a fable made up by passing a story along for 300 years by word of mouth.

Texts? Like someone messaging you?

Yes

@EmeraldJewel No one has today.

@EmeraldJewel Oh, you meant it to be plural?! Yeah, sorry, I got confused.

I don't, they're meaningless to me.

Right! I just ignore them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48032
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.