Agnostic.com

40 4

What's the most ridiculous thing you've bought?

Mea 7 Apr 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A sparkly pair of Steve Madden platform pumps... after bunion surgery in 1996, I can't wear a heel higher than 2 inches without my feet feeling like they're being crushed in a trash compactor. So, I occasionally put them on and admire them while I sit on the couch. ?

A Cartier watch that rarely gets worn.

Shoes! Always shoes.

2 hour couch/private dance at a strip bar. Hey, don't judge, she was very friendly.

Kindle books I bought from recommendations from friends, but turned out, their tastes differed greatly from my own. Kindle books that were clever imitations of the book I was going for.

The idea that Capitalism and Democracy are compatible.

Ten watches that I still have only wear one a a time

It would have to be a pair of shoes.

A granite table with 480 million year old orthoceras fossils in it.

A Volvo limosine which has cost more in repairs than I originally paid for it...I am considering scrapping it as My concience won't allow me to foist it on to another unsuspecting motorist.

A hat, thought everyone would want...

A replica sonic screwdriver.

Bon Jovi album. Hey.... what can I say? It was the mid-80's when I still thought that hair spray and spandex pants were cool.

Thankfully, somebody played Pink Floyd's, The Wall and The Replacements, Tim for me. That Bon Jovi record was the last hair pop metal record I ever wasted my money on.

Today I arrived in the Seattle area from my long sojourn from Florida. Plus some time spent at sister's home in Phoenix AZ. The rain and grey seems like home to me.

There are many things but things that stand out are doodads from infomercials late at night. One was the first version of robo vacuum. It didn't work at all and scared the hell out of the dog. Now of course its gotten much better and you can buy it in Target.

Life insurance !

Pop rocks for the bathtub. Seriously. The are at Walmart withkuds bubblebath.

Aside from a wedding ring?

Cars. I wish I could say I only bought one... My first V12 BMW sedan was the most ridiculous as it started me down a path leading to more V12 BMWs. I got my midlife crisis early.

lately? Have had really bad luck on amazon with what have turned out to be junk electronics.

These are amazing .. They should have their own shrine.

@Nickbeee comes with Putin and bannon

@LadyAlyxandrea Oh my days haha!! .. Not sure I would want to see all of them everyday you know. I would end up burning them in the garden in a lighter fuel frenzy whilst playing dark Russian classical music!

My very first car, I was still at school, plan was to get it all fixed up. Never got to drive it.

A wedding ring

A cross

A parachute for my sons G.I. Joe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48073
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.