Agnostic.com

7 2

LINK Joe Biden Ad: Medicare for All Would Be an Insult to My Dead Son - VICE

This is why I don't like Joe. He's better than Drumpf, but I don't like Joe.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

OK, from now on I do not believe anything I hear that is negative told about any Democrat. The shit is going to start to be thrown and I am just not going to listen. Biden has to be better than Trump and if we are worried about him passing on, then just put in who you really want as President in the position of VP. Nof said.

If Biden is going to pass during his presidency I would like to have the next president able to investigate trump and all his cronies and be strong enough to take on all the asshole who will come to his defense.

Frosty the Snowman would make a better president than Trump.

As well as Rudolph, and Dennis the Menace, and the Roadrunner.

Biden's comment about his dead son strikes me as a Catholic guilt-trip thing to say.
Other people died slowly and dreadfully because stem cell research was not allowed.

Watching US cable tv, CNN and MSNBC in particular, you can tell that they know that Biden is in significant mental decline, and they shield it as much as possible, and since they've invested so much in supporting him, though thinly veiled, they are just praying that he'll get there, win the election, and somehow it will work out. Purely delusional behaviour. He won't get there; the Democratic Party nomination process will fall into a heap, and you can see this train wreck a mile off.

This whole election season is going to be one large mess. The question is, Can the rich keep control of the country. I do not think either of these guys is actually doing anything for the rich. All trump is doing is making the chasm larger so eventually the rich get a trip to the guillotine. They think they can prevail but do not see history in the French Revolution. Conservatives stem from those who wanted to keep the King, the means to keep a society stable. Anyone else see a problem with this.

The headline is click bait. Biden never used those words in the ad. He did position himself FOR improving Obama Care instead of tearing it down (Trump) or starting all over (the other Dem candidates).

Don't misunderstand, I'm in favor of singe payer.

How do you think the Dem nominee can best hammer Trump on health care ?

As (progressive) popular as Medicare For All is, the economics are a hard sell.

IMO, Bidens' position is not a bad one in a debate with Trump.

He's as bad as Drump, in that he'd Do absolutely Nothing to better our lives..IF he wins.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:481223
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.