Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK States Introduce Bills to Ban Marriage Equality to Get It Back in Front of SCOTUS

This is kind of like trying to put toothpaste back into the tube. I doubt the supreme court will deign to her the case.

snytiger6 9 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like Islamic State in charge.

A Christian equivalent to a Caliphate on the way.

Enjoy!

I doubt they will agree to hear it either. They know how unpopular it would be to outlaw gay marriage again and don't want to hurt the Repub party in the next election. That's also why I doubt that the SC will ever actually outlaw abortion again. It's been legal for too long and even tho they have had the votes on the court for decades to do it, they haven't. Again, it's because it would kill the party at the polls with all the women who would vote Dem as single issue voters. So they do the next best thing to outlawing abortion by putting up so many restrictions at the state level that abortion becomes unavailable in most parts of the country, at least for poor women. The rest of women are still able, like they always have, to get abortions when they need them.

THESE are the things we should be focused on, not the clown-in-chief.

LOL... First time I have seen the "clown in chief" reference. It's fitting.

@snytiger6 The Pub criminals didn't get their chosen candidate/president, so they took surprise winner Trump and fashioned him into a court jester for everyone to laugh at.
In the meantime, while everyone is throwing rotten tomatos at the buffoon, they work behind the scenes to transform a modern, progressive country into a grotesque cariacture of itself.
Case in point: undoing marriage equality.
Just one front in the raging war, one we now appear to be losing.
Hopefully temporary losses of ultimately inconsequential battles.
I happen to think so, but we'll see.

And if we get a fully stacked court of neocons, y'all are FUCKED. Biden is a wooden plank, but he's going to truly be the safe choice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:482397
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.