Agnostic.com

14 11

LINK Ricky Gervais - The Unbelievers Interview - YouTube

Hey guys! I’m new to this site so I’m not sure if I’m doing this right lol but this is an interview of Ricky Gervais on The Unbelievers. Feel free to watch! Easter can be a tough day for some agnostics and this video helped me feel better so I thought I’d share! What are your thoughts on it? How do you feel with today being a day of celebration for so many?[google.com]

Danielle120 4 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Excellent interview! Another great resource is Atheist Experience, which is a show every Sunday:

He does have a way with words. Ricky is a brilliant entertainer.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 16, 2020

I like Ricky a lot. He tells things the way they really are in my opinion. What I do not understand at all is people who think that if they were born in Iran they would still be Pentecostal. Strangely, I have ran onto some of these types before and they are the worst thing a non-believer has to deal with in any conversation.

Not my monkeys - not my circus.

Just a whole bunch of folks celebrating the best known zombie ...

Love it, I do.

It’s like Christmas for me. It’s never been a religious thing. It’s the same thing as Veterans Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, or any other made up reason for a celebration.

I wonder if the reason for us liking celebrations is because people seem to be nicer to each other at those times.

Love cooking a big feast, or a day around the pool....any excuse for a gathering

Thank you for sharing.
I appreciate the sentiment, but today is a day like any other for me.
I hope that it's not tough on you, if it is, then, that the chocolate eggs make it more bearable 🙂

I celebrate every day that I wake up. I also hope that people who make it through this virus realize what they really need and what they can do without

Well I still think I need all those shoes and bags virus or no virus.

@Jolanta I think it's been decreed a variance for woman's shoes and bags, enjoy.

Welcome!
Just feels like a regular Sunday, except for the fact I'm not eating lamb for the first time in my life on this one.

As an atheist I can celebrate any day and every day .... and I do.

I love to celebrate. Play it cool and my own way but celebrate life nonetheless.

Does this answer your questions?

I love your memes!!!

Good ones!

Welcome to the site and thanks for sharing the link.

Meh ... just another day in my life and has no more/less affect/effect on me than any other day in my life.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:483795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.