Agnostic.com

6 0

I'd like to see Joe Biden challenge trump to a fistfight. Trump always acts so bad and tough, always making with threats and such. Biden should tell trump is he thinks he's such a badass why don't they have a fistfight and see how tough trump is?

Techpriest 6 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Given that my Brother was hit by the Covit-19 virus, I'd be happy if
Joe-Blow and/or Jane-Blow, on Public TV, tell that ORANGE-FACED ORANGUTAN COWARD to go FUCK OFF! He's MURDERED too many AMERICANS..pushing 30,000 dead and counting..

He likely will 😀 ..but ‘ell, Hillary could have snapped trump’s neck..

Varn Level 8 Apr 16, 2020

Trump would KO Biden in 5 seconds. Don't be fooled. Trump is a street fighter. Coward, yes, but he'd drop Biden standing there playing by Queensberry rules. I fear the same will happen figuratively in any debate they have. Biden is fast on his feet like a dinosaur in quicksand.

Trump
s a coward who never fought, he had goons do his fighting for him.

@Techpriest loathsome he is, but he walked all over his rivals and Hillary in 2016 and everyone stood there in amazement. Underestimating this coward bully is a big mistake. If you don't think he is already practising how to get at all Biden's weaknesses, and they are huge, then just wait. Trump strikes at his opponent's weaknesses just as effectively as he strikes America's weaknesses.

Trump verbally bulied people, he threw lies and insults, that doesn;t make him have the gutsd to get physical.

@Techpriest I wasn't talking about him being physical but doing Biden over figuratively. Biden people are being delusional about him.

That would be like the Frankie Goes To Hollywood song Two Tribes. Just let the two leaders duke it out instead of having a war or an election.

Call someone! You are losing it........

Biden should challenge him to a duel with swords, and when Trump shows up all flashy and preening...

1of5 Level 8 Apr 15, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485195
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.