Agnostic.com

2 6

LINK Beware of a Virus and a GOP Parasite at Nebraska Crossing – Seeing Red

The owner, Rodney Yates, has donated over $32,000 to the Trump campaign and Republican National Committee since 2016. That is less than half, though, of what he has given to Pete Ricketts–$65,000 as an individual, and another $35,800 through his LLC. At over $100,000, Yates is one of Ricketts’s top donors (after Ricketts’s own family, of course). This is several times the amount many states allow in gubernatorial races. No wonder Ricketts is resisting issuing a statewide order and only shrugged at the news that the Gretna mall is opening in “direct contradiction with public health guidelines,” in the words of the Nebraska Hospital Association.

HippieChick58 9 Apr 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Evolution in action. Stay indoors and be careful.

The main thing that troubles me is I have a couple of coworkers who plan to be out there.... I still go to the office every day.

@HippieChick58 sorry to hear that. All you can do is be careful and try to find hand sanitizer. And use gloves when you can.

@Detritus We have to be masked beginning today, I have several masks. The hospital will supply, but with the hearing aids I don't want masks with elastic, I made mine with ties. I doubt I could type with gloves... We have sanitizer all over the place, and there are only about 30 people in the office, the Customer Service team is 6 or 7 at most.

Let the great culling begin..smh..

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:485390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.