Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Rt: Effective Reproduction Number

OMG!!! My state is #1. We're so way ahead of NY!

#Omg
HippieChick58 9 Apr 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

jhese numbers show the virus on the down side, we can always go back up and make things worse. Let us see what happens in two weeks.

My state is so happy we aren''t in last place that we're closing hospitals and firing a few thousand nurses to celebrate!

Interesting

bobwjr Level 10 Apr 22, 2020

Yikes..

Interesting that on April 12 the rate for NE dropped to one, but has since jumped to two. Given the general downward trend everywhere, I expect Nebraska’s rate.will go back down soon

It’s an interesting compilation. Thanks for posting.

Have you read the news? Nebraska is just now heating up. The meat packing plants are hot spots. The town I grew up in is likely to have a huge crisis on its hands soon.

@HippieChick58 I don’t see anything like that when I google. I saw a graph showing a precipitous decline in new cases over the last two days.

Nebraska is way down near the bottom in terms of infection rate and deaths. In terms of percentage of population the effect is minuscule.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:487701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.