Agnostic.com

13 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fox News knows that we need to bring Easter back. Every business should be involved in this and we can have Jesus coming out of a tomb. Rather than make it scary it be be like Gruondhogs Day.

I didn't realize it was required that businesses all have to make exceptions for Christians.

I'm glad they did, also makes me glad I have Android too.

Christians are upset that a private company did not promote their religion...makes perfect since.

The victim mentality knows no bounds.

🙂 Just like the war on Christmas from Starbucks. Remember?

Yeah, I remember the phony controversy over that.

Ah. Poor Christians!!

More war on Christians. Poor babies.

People get offended at the weirdest things.

Oh! How oppressed we are! How attacked! How violated! Someone didn't cater specifically to us! We truly are the victims here! The war against Christianity escalates daily!

It does seem odd if Google truly didn't acknowledge the holiday for 18 years, but that's their business. Why aren't they also allowed to have their "deeply held religious beliefs"? The butthurt snowflakes can go use Bing or Yahoo instead.

dkp93 Level 8 Apr 2, 2018

And yet we are the snowflakes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:48853
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.