Agnostic.com

8 1

Trump Plans to Limit Daily Coronavirus Briefings

[axios.com]

I think the disinfectant comment was alittle to much... ๐Ÿ˜†

MsAl 8 Apr 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I haven't watched any of his televised political rallies. If I want to know what's happening around the US, I watch the governors. Even the governors I don't agree with are at least stepping up and doing something.

That would probably be the most helpful thing heโ€™s done

Youโ€™d think โ€ฆ so why have I considered contacting the White House ..begging them not to stop.. Professor trumpโ€™s wit & wisdom during those dog & pony shows would allow prettymuch all Democratic candidates an opportunity to stay hunkered down ~ and smile ๐Ÿ™‚

"Trump plans" is an oxymoron. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Damn โ€ฆ just when they were getting good ๐Ÿ˜€

Varn Level 8 Apr 25, 2020

Sounds to me like he realized that old saying "there's no such thing as bad publicity" isn't true for him anymore. It's a remarkable talent Trump has to break every single thing he touches.

Fuck, the latest Fox News poll has him behind in Florida of all places!

1of5 Level 8 Apr 25, 2020

@1of5. Where did you read that? That is good news.

@Bigwavedave think it was on politico yesterday. If you go through the fox timeline its about an hour before fox started dragging up "ties" Biden has to China.

I can hunt it up if you like. It was only a 4 point lead and not sure about margin of error.

Finally showing a bit of common sense.......or, one of his staffers tranquilizer-darted him.......

Lol. I'd like to watch that. One I want it to be live. He start talking, then someone shoot him with a tranquilizer dart, then he has to keep talking while it starts kicking in... How funny would that be.

@godlessinal on the other hand....could we tell if it was acting, or is he just being him?

That's a good thing. The less if that lying baby, the better.

I wish he'd stop altogether. I get sick of hearing his whiney, nasal, angry adolescent voice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:488933
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.