Agnostic.com

3 0

Why am I agnostic?

Because the right wing party claims to be religious, but are a bunch of criminals! That is what turned me agnostic! Good people do not tell you to drink bleach to eradicate a disease like clown Trump has! If Trump is not a criminal, who is?
It is a shame when you have these sick Trump supporters in the midst of a pandemic intimidating people with guns! I will NOT be intimidated by any of these clowns! I have stated that I am agnostic because the bible is fake and man wrote the bible! Hate started the bible! How many lies has Trump told! I am now saying 25,000 lies! Trump is a complete idiot!

soobydoody607 6 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why I don't care: It's your descision to make.

1of5 Level 8 Apr 28, 2020

Take a breath & get your meds adjusted, Today. Please!

This post is a bit of an art form in conflation of ideas. Right wing/religious/ Trump/ agnosticism... Still, your 'heart' is in the right place, and I agree with your sentiments. But I'm an atheist, myself.

It is the hate that has grown in the republican party! I will not put up with it!

God is non existent

These evangelicals make money through God! They have private jets! Nope! There is no God! God is used as a money weapon!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:489976
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.