Agnostic.com

4 1

At one time both patriotism and freedom of expression were considered to be universal values. Now they are deemed "right wing". This confuses me also.

PBuck0145 7 Apr 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A true patriot of the globalist European Union. Kudos!

Unsurprising leftist group identity responses.

That's bound to happen on a site like this one. I don't do alot of public forum posts anymore, some of the comments my posts had received were borderline psychotic, incoherent ramblings from those who think only their views are credible.

When dealing with leftist intransigence, verbosity is ineffective and unwarranted.

Because the people who deliberately confuse patriotism with Nationalism are invariably fascist bastards as are the same horrors of human beings who scream free speech should allow them to be racist, sexist fuckwits, but at the same time claim the right beat the living shit out of people who call them on the prejudices and lies.
Farage is a prime example of such a bull crap artist.

[theguardian.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490214
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.