Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK Why are white supremacists protesting to 'reopen' the US economy?

I so wish these horrible people would disappear...

Exploiting an opportunity
While not all far-right groups agree on everything, many of them now subscribe to the idea that Western government is corrupt and its demise needs to be accelerated through a race war.

For far-right groups, almost any interaction is an opportunity to connect with people with social or economic insecurities or their children. Even if some of the protesters have genuine concerns, they’re in protest lines near people looking to offer them targets to blame for society’s problems.

Once they’re standing side by side at a protest, members of far-right hate groups begin to share their ideas. That lures some people deeper into online groups and forums where they can be radicalized against immigrants, Jews or other stereotypical scapegoats.

It’s true that only a few will go to that extreme – but they represent potential sparks for future far-right violence.

Jetty 7 Apr 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They've been watching too many cowboy movies and they're just mad because there are no 'Injuns' to shoot.

An opportunity to show off their guns.. and their grasp of immunology…

Varn Level 8 Apr 30, 2020

All they are going to get is more dead older people. And as we know older people swing right. So they are just helping their guy lose the election, but shhh don't tell them that. It's a death cult and they don't even know it's their death they are hastening. Literally and figuratively.

I just read a post recently that some also want a white supremacist ethno state. And then I wrote a post not long ago saying people who want to push this reopen should go live in their own state, like they are making a case for succession (I didn't specifically mean just this group, but all who are pushing the reopen agenda way too hard). I don't know, I don't think people should be able to form an ethno state that is based solely on skin color, but one based on other collective agreement on running a society on an issue such as this (they are in agreement to let 2-4% of the population die) should not be able to effect the rest of society. Go spread the disease somewhere else.

There were talks at some point of some of this group purposefully spreading.

@Jetty I had to attend to something and didn't get to finish my thoughts yesterday. But yes, there were articles saying that some of these groups were intentionally trying to spread the virus. This is very typical of all who are so hell bent on achieving an agenda they will resort to tactics that result in death- what even IS the agenda of a white supremacist ethno state?

This whole subject of covid frustrates me to no end. I feel so tired of listening to the public debate. Even public figures are encouraging reopen too soon and it all just reaffirms not very good opinion I hold of the larger public's opinion as we continue to follow and esteem people who will have us jump right off the side of a cliff, figuratively speaking, with their recommendations.

@Jetty I just read today federal social distancing guidelines were expired as of today. So, I guess the original guidelines were just an attempt at pretense. Now we see the true color. This is what disturbed me so much in the beginning. This is NOT NORMAL!

They are all part of the new world order conspiracy cult. But I rather think they think they don't want to move anywhere, they want the entire country to revert to the wild West again. However maybe I'd let them have a state if they agree to a) pay to compensate and relocate everyone who does not want to remain in that state after the death cult takes over, b) pay to build a wall around said state because they love walls and we don't want any death cult zombies escaping, c) agree to stay there until death, no chance of federal rescue. But I'd pity the children born into that Westworld hell hole since I'd give them about 5 years at most before it reverts into a libertarian dreamland - you know just like other governmentless countries such as Somalia did.

This is an example that has been repeated many times. When resources start to run out people find they need to compete and they break into tribes. In the western world, mostly it's white people against all non-whites. I remember years ago a lot of people were losing their farms mainly due to lands being broken up to family members. The Blacks became nomads and started taking farms away from the white farmers.

Again, too many of us trying to get by on limited resources.

They don't care about small business. They don't care about the economy. They don't care about people who are shuttered in. They certainly don't care about the problem of suicides. They only care about the re-election of der Fuehrer.

Wow.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490559
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.