Agnostic.com

5 1

Is self distancing a safe bet or not?

The right wing party as I saw in grocery stores were not wearing masks! These macho men think they can fight this virus! No, you are not man enough and why in the hell are you risking others lives? You Trump men think this virus is a joke? It is not! I heard of a few Teabillies who caught this virus in Michigan and have passed away! If you smoke cigarettes, your chance of dying goes up 30 percent!

soobydoody607 6 Apr 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love going in to Walmart or Job Lot, which have big signs saying you Must wear a Mason the doors & seeing at least a quarter of the people with none. Why can't the counters stationed at the entrance deny them entrance?!

Actually, several studies have showed that smokers have a much better chance of not getting or surviving this virus! Google it!

“Teabillies” - I like that

You’re right, and I’m surrounded by ‘em! There’s a gas station I’ve been watching (while walking with boredom) … there they are -- filling their Pig-ups ..with defiant unmasked smirks - grabbing those pump handles bare-fisted. Real Men! Next they’ll strut into the convenience side for a big gulp or short-case … then climb into that macho truck ..and blow off.

No loss

Varn Level 8 Apr 30, 2020

It only works insofar as people abide by it. It doesn't seem to work on groups of drunks, and self-indulgent young people, who think they are going to live forever.

Better than not!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:490758
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.