Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK The Men Pushing to Open the Economy Clearly Don’t Need Child Care | The Nation

🥀 "For most families, there is no child care without school. In America, school is pretty much the only free or subsidized child care our government provides. Without reliable, affordable, and Covid-free child care, going back to work is simply not an option for many parents.

https:// What I need is for somebody to come take my children. A school bus. A babysitter. A freaking traveling circus. It doesn’t really matter. My economy cannot “reopen,” life cannot return to “normal” for me, until fully functional child care comes back on line.com//

HippieChick58 9 May 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The men pushing to open the economy clearly don't need thier parents or grandparents alive anymore.

Fixed it.

1of5 Level 8 May 1, 2020

Good point, you have improved it greatly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.