Agnostic.com

4 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

yeah, bigoted clergy have nothing at all to do with falling church marriage numbers, it could not be that nice folks don't want these horrendous homophobes to conduct their weddings?

Oh for fuck sake. I find now that I’m reduced to rank cursing. Dammit.
I’m bisexual, so I really wish I could summon my LGBT powers and smite the fuck out of every one of these homophobic yahoo bigots. Tornado, hurricane, flood, lighting...I’m not picky, as long as it LOOKS like an act of ‘god’. That would cheer me up considerably.

Right!?

I mean, I was all ready to marry the woman of my dreams, my split apart, my one, the future mother of my children, my soul mate...the only one in my dreams...BUT...

the thought of the homosexuals just ruined the whole thing for me...

Evidently, this "Pastor" doesn't know history. Marriage traditions were already "cheapened" with ignorance. From "evil spirits", future mother-in-laws, exes, and everyone making sure the woman is a virgin, to making sure she was penetrated after.

[southernliving.com]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491723
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.