Agnostic.com

3 2

Matt Taibbi speaking with Bill maher.

silverotter11 9 May 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is the trickle down theory of economics tha Republicans love because it makes their poor base think someday their ship is going to come in while pumping millions of dollars into the coffers of the richest 10%.

Wow! Can one say anything else?

I was angry before I listened to this.

Halfway through I stopped. Same old stuff. It's so stupid. Everyone seems to think the market is a big bank. Prior to 2008 people used their homes as banks all because of the market. really sickening.

@JackPedigo Same old problem, and the right does not watch Bill Maher. I liked it because it pretty succinctly explains how screwed up our government is. I know many who literally can't seem to understand this.

@silverotter11 Some of us know how evolution deals with those who are not able to adapt to change. At least some of us are in better shape than others. Since it will affect the younger generation they will have to be the ones to drive any major changes.

Are you ready to kill Donna Shalalla now ? I have a soft spot in my heart for the 9 trillion dollar thief Mnuchin because I LOVE WONDER WOMAN GAL GADOT movie produced by Mnuchin......Matt Tabbibi can tell you all about the half million dollars BILLARY stole from Goldman Sachs during 2 speeches AND HEIDI CRUZ dozen million in bonuses foreclosing on poor homeowners that purchased Raphael Cruz JUNIOR seat in US SENATE 2011 and 2nd GENERATION fraud Mezvinski son in law his daddy did a decade in federal prison scamming Iowa schools cities and counties out of pension money CONGRESSman Ed MEZVINSKI north east Iowa demoRAT....no wonder thousands of us loyal McGovern DEMOCRATS JOINED THE GREEN PARTY when Mezvinski never paid back the stolen money out of his Congress pension

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:491733
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.