Agnostic.com

5 11

Virginity: Atheist vs. Agnostic vs. Deist vs. Born Again

What is the difference between believing versus non-believing virgins? Because he has never gotten any, the atheist virgin emphatically proclaims that sex doesn't exist. The agnostic virgin concedes that sex may exist but sincerely doubts that he will ever get any. The deist gets some, but during the act just can't stop shouting, "Oh God!" And the Born-Again Virgin? Well, she just went underwent surgery to get a new hymen.

Krish55 8 May 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup, it is silly and appears random also..
On a serious note, what difference does it make since such are personal choices.
I shout god, shit, jesus christ, jesus christ fuck up, and god dammit 20 or 30 times a day, that should cover an equal amount of whatever was wrong....lol

I'm out of context here but I have never found any real value in a virgin. Some might compare her to a full bottle of new wine and use the illustration that you would not be pleased if some of the wine is missing. Only men smile with this. I'm back where I started with this. Nothing is gone or used up. She's a woman and not a bottle of wine. I still find no value in a virgin.

Good call, it was not much fun to be devirginized.

I'm convinced that sex exists, but I have no direct evidence of it in this century.

I’m an atheist and I emphatically say sex exists!

What's the difference between a prostitute, a mistress, and a housewife ?

A prostitute says "Are you done already . . ."
A mistress says "Are you done ALREADY ? "
A housewife says "Beige, I think I'll paint the walls beige . . ."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:492105
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.