Agnostic.com

7 5

Russian doctors falling from hospital windows . . .

They don't fuck around in Russia, America isn't quite as openly mobster controlled yet - but we are working on it. Three separate doctors working on the Covid front lines - who had all openly talked about the shortage of equipment and other issues. They all fell from hospital windows. The government doesn't even try to be sneaky. They could have all had separate kinds of accidents, letting it seem like it was maybe just coincidence. But no, they start tossing fucking doctors from windows!

[cnn.com]

Observer-Effect 7 May 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Their are many doctors and researchers here in this country being censored and being shunned for telling the truth!!!

In this country we do not kill them, just ruin their livelihoods and reputations!!

You do not want or know the truth!!!

That's horrible

Atrocious conduct

Horrifying. First time I heard of this. Subscribing to CNN now. Used to watch it religiously until I discovered MSNBC. Now I need both.

The Russians have never had much concern about their human resources.

The first man shoots. When the first man is killed, the second man picks up the rifle and shoots. When the second man is killed, the third man picks up the rifle and shoots...

Wonder if Fauci's next..followed by Brinx..🤐

Yeah, I'm surprised we've not heard of more bodies being made in the wake of this mad/diot "King's" reign here. I think perhaps the truly experienced and skilled henchmen may be getting to where even they won't follow his most psycho requests. But I'm sure he has lower end mobsters who are still willing.

They are being prevented from testifying in front of the House Intelligence Committee but Dr. Fauci is being allowed to testify at the Republican-run Senate. WTF!!!!!

@sassygirl3869 We are not going to know anything factual until the orange turd is out of the office and it is safe to report what was going on. Of course, it will all be wrong and fake news until we get there.

@sassygirl3869 They would not want to hear or let out any information that was factual.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:492504
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.