Agnostic.com

13 4

I am grateful for...(finish the line)

I thought it'd be nice to share what we're grateful for.

Care to join me?

I am grateful for-

Mr. Eddy Teddy, my sweet (toothed) husband who probably likes his pet name less than I do

My precious family- who made sure to send me off with a forehead covered in loving spit

deviled eggs, I especially like the devil part

the pitter patter of feet from my furry companion following me across the house (he dreams of a special dinner tonight)

the pleasant weather outside (sometimes the wind can sting like
knives, but today my walk will be just fine)

a place to lay my head and the softest blanket ever... zzzzz.....

Oh of course:

and being part of this community! 🙂

I hope everyone else has a great day!

silvereyes 8 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

..each breath that I take.

The people who know me best, and love me anyway.

making it past 40 with some of the things I've done

My mind my family my children.

I am grateful to have yet another day to experience, explore, enjoy, and that my little girl dog, Princess, is with me yet another day to share it with.

SamL Level 7 Nov 24, 2017

I'm grateful that my part-time home health care worker who was separated from me by bureaucratic nonsense has found a way to come back to work with me. I am grateful for the roof over my head and the professionalism and care I get through the Oregon Health Plan. I am grateful for the one dear friend of 40 years I still have who has survived the plagues that took the rest of the people I was supposed to grow old with. I am grateful my distant family remains distant. I am grateful that my mind is sound and that I still care to stay involved with the larger world around me. I am grateful I am alive and that I have a way out when I choose. I am grateful I am one of the rare humans who have not been directly affected by war and famine though pestilence has had a devastating effect. But most of all I am grateful that I once knew true love that ended only by the intervention of death and for the memories I still have of those happier times.

Pot.... And mushrooms. They played a key role in becoming atheist.

On the contrary. It males you rationalize every aspect of your life and helps come to ters with your place in the world

@silvereyes I can't recall who said it but I once read that the only way to get through to a religous person is to give them a shit load of mushrooms, sit them in a fielx, and just let them go.

Field

That was probably DMT

I am grateful for the like minded ,intelligent ,logical ,open minded people that share my views and beliefs

Im very grateful for being able to learn from my mistakes. Some where big and some were not so big, but i take ownership of them. Ive struggled with understanding life and a mans place in society and a marriage. I sought help with anger issues and addiction. Ive done things i don't want to talk about. Ive hurt people that loved me.
I am grateful for forgiveness for me and the ability to forgive others. Im grateful for friendship and my great neighbors that i help and they help me. My wife is very good friends with my next door neighbors wife. She also has her friends too. I am grateful for knowledge and those that found the answers for me to learn from. Im grateful for life and death. I want to die suddenly , but not before my wife. Shes already had one husband die. Im grateful for being smart enough not to believe in ghosts, psychics, aliens, bigfoot, and a god. I love everything around me. I can control some of it ,but not all of it. Im grateful for acceptance. Im grateful for my wife and dogs.

Wow Kreig... I'm touched and honored by your statement. Thank you.

I'm grateful to be home for this Thanksgiving. I'm grateful that my little dog that I've had since highschool is still with me. I'm grateful for cold weather because some years it's a balmy 75 degrees this time of year in the Houston, TX area!!!

I'm grateful for… naps.

... being loved

I suppose I'm grateful for what most are, family and friends, having this great place.
One thing I am really grateful for is a roof over my head, there was a time not all that long ago when I couldn't say that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4926
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.