Agnostic.com

23 3

If ya have a moment, I'd like to know.

Current favorite song?

Nurse-Quantros 7 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

23 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lion Eyes by Island Apollo

@Nurse-Quantros My wife grew up with the father of 3 of the guys in the band. I have known them since they were little. The whole family is very musical

One of them at this mental state

@Nurse-Quantros I also love "Cherry Waves" . a bit lighter than this one and tons sexier

Alabaster by All Them Witches.

@Nurse-Quantros If you get a chance to see them live.....Go!

Disturbed - sound of silence and volbeat devils bleeding crown I also love welcome to the black parade and so many songs

This might be a little out there for most people here, but it's a 45 by a group called T.C. Atlantic who were from Minneapolis, recorded in 1966 and released locally but was never a national hit. The song is called "Faces" and it's part of a genre known as "garage rock".

Awww, come on. Just ONE? Impossible.

Emme Level 7 Apr 3, 2018

I love this one!

I just bought on vinyl my favorite album of all time - Rumours by Fleetwood Mac. The Chain off that album is amazing in every way.

Ho99o9, missed the show with 3Teeth on Sunday.... 😟

Portugal, The Man - "Live in the Moment"

Great Tide by Phil Cook

Several are current favourites. It varies of quite a range. Have a few:

Tough enough

Source:

Haven't really listened to any current music except on Saturday Night Live. Whoever I heard last-sorry can't remember names right now.

This is as current as I get.

that's the way I like it

Yesterdays favorite. Favorites change daily.

Revenge Of The Black Regent, Add N to ( X )

Jnei Level 8 Apr 3, 2018

Dance The Night Away by Van Halen.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49286
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.