Agnostic.com

1 2

CHRISTIANS' IGNORANCE ANNOYS ME TO NO END.

Few days ago I found out a friend's grand-child -five y/o- was diagnosed with leukemia. I feel horrible. Hopefully the doctors will save his life.

You may ask "What this has to do with Christians and ignorance?" Well, I can't but to describe as ignorance what another friend said to the child: "God is testing you and your family...and in the end God will save you."

Godfrey Zoan: Some theists say scientists are "playing god" but I don't see any scientists deliberately making babies that will die of cancer before they can even walk.

DUCHESSA 8 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's a pretty sick thing to say to a five-year-old. If you don't have something good to say, it's best to not say anything at all, would have been good advice for that person. Maybe that child will remember what was said, get past the leukemia and grow up to be a strapping atheist. I'm an optimist.

gearl Level 8 Nov 23, 2017

The prognosis is good... And the child is quite bright; i don't doubt he will remember the witch

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4932
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.