Agnostic.com

7 10

LINK Kellyanne Conway's Husband Writes Brilliant Op-Ed Explaining Why Trump Went "Ballistic" On Him: "The Jig Is Up"

Even though Trump called a New York Times article a “phony story” that detailed how he watches TV at all hours due to his obsession with the news, the president then confirmed the story by rage tweeting about it. Trump likes to hate-watch and hate-read (or perhaps have it read to him) any news that’s critical of him.

HippieChick58 9 May 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All you have to do is go back and listen to some of the interviews and guest appearances between trump and Howard Stern....granted, the interviews were mostly disgusting in their content - but trump could string enough words together to form a basically coherent sentence. Now listen to him attempt to speak today.....you don't need to be a qualified professional to see/hear/recognize the cognitive decline. He is losing his marbles in real time...for the whole world to see. 😟

Read about that yesterday and it made me wonder what the Conway's home life is like. It might make for an interesting movie.

The Lincoln Group is doing a nice job of getting under trump's skin. Makes me smile 🙂.

As far as this actual report goes it was also in the regional paper. Besides, what would one expect from such a hate monger to someone who openly criticizes him?

Good one. Those guys, and Rick Wilson is another one, know exactly how to push Trump's buttons, and being Republicans they do so ruthlessly. I understand they haven't even started on him yet, and they have a ton of dough to do it. He deserves it.

I am now sending (auto/monthly) the money I used to send to Bernie to The Lincoln Project.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend! (Winston Churchill)

@AnneWimsey wow! Friend until becoming an enemy again. They remain Republicans though, no friends of progressive values.

@David1955 all I care about is undermining drump. Period. All else cannot move forward as long as drump's hands hold power.

@AnneWimsey yeah, one battle at a time, I guess.

I'm still puzzled how Kellanne can stay married to this man with a brain.

They say love makes you blind, I think it makes you stupid. Been there done that 🙂.

She's just the "inside rat" right now....saying what he wants to hear, all the while gathering a plethora of info for her snarky, skanky tell all book that will hit the stands as soon as he is no longer signing her checks. The movie will undoubtedly follow in due time.....

The "Lincoln" group is going to eat Trump's lunch and leave him holding the bag for being the idiot he is.

Be still my heart......I await that day more than I can begin to say.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:493321
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.