Agnostic.com

9 8

LINK Kentucky Christians Win Fight to Spread COVID-19 via In-Person Church Services | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Well, as they say... "It's their funeral".

Unfortunately they will likely spread infections into the general population too.

snytiger6 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They were bread in Kentucky
They are just a crumb up here
Knock kneed and bow legged
With a cauliflower ear

And they are going to spread the virus!

As a resident of the commonwealth of Kentucky I’m not terribly upset by this.

as long as they stay in Kentucky its ok by me.

When you knowingly act stupidly, you reap he results.

That's fine with me. I ALWAYS practice social distancing from believers.

I just like your comment!! Sometimes keeping social distance with believers is really healthy!! Have a good day! Keep safe!!!

Do you think that believers would be repelled by an atheist badge? Might make for a good protection device.

@Detritus Don't do that... they might be attracted to it. They often feel a need to convert us non-believers.

Good for them....here's hoping justice is swift.

The more I read about the religious fanatics in the US, the more I shake my head. Soon it will fall off with all that shaking.

Glad for them. Culling the herd.

Not cool. To wish harm on ingorant humans.

DavidLaDeau ignorance has been a capital offense against nature from the beginning of life.

About spreading infections into the general population too.
Give it a moment’s thought; they will associate mainly with people like themselves, other xians.

Partly true. However, they will also come into contact with children and others who have no say in whether they're willing to die for those assholes who believe in bullshit.

@KKGator Exactly. Do they have their own grocery stores and gas stations? Will others die because the healthcare system is overwhelmed?

I wish that were true but they will also go into the general population and buy their groceries etc more than likely without a mask. All it will take is some of their saliva on grocery items they decided not to buy for them to contaminate someone innocent. A person that doesn't wear gloves but is otherwise careful will pick up the contaminated item then they touch their face to take off their mask and bingo we have a new victim.

Yes I'm becoming paranoid.

@yvilletom Deliberately exposing non-consenting people to this virus, through irresponsible and intentionally cavalier behavior, goes far beyond categorizing their deaths as "collateral losses".

@MizJ, @KKGator, @Lorajay: Collateral losses are inevitable.
Saying children will be harmed emotionalizes the situation and the necessary critical thinking seems cruel.

@KKGator So stop the critical thinking?
Silence is not an answer.

@yvilletom Employing abject disregard of others is not critical thinking.

@KKGator The Kentucky Xians, by spreading the virus, did the abject disregard of others.
Can those xians be charged with the crime of assault?
The police have to think critically. I have to think critically to explain it to you, who is too distraught to think critically.

@yvilletom I'm not remotely "distraught". I simply do not agree with you.
No need to extrapolate to a false conclusion.

@KKGator You’re calm now, hours after your irresponsible and intentionally cavalier behavior and abject disregard.

@yvilletom I was calm when I wrote that.
Stop making assumptions.
I also stand by what I said.

@KKGator I don’t believe you.

@yvilletom Really don't give a flying rat's ass what you believe.
We disagreed. You made assumptions.
That's what happened.

@KKGator Biologists will want to study a flying rat's ass, provided it's attached to a rat. Flying cats will also be interested.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494173
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.