Agnostic.com

12 6

How much longer do you guys in USA have to put up with this nonsense?

It’s embarrassing!

[google.com.au]

#USA
Geoffrey51 8 May 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@Geoffrey51 As long as the majority of our population are "Fillers and Spacers" nothing is going to get done to combat the insanity of those type persons. They are simply taking up space and filling in acting as normal, intelligent beings when in fact they are clueless as to what constitutes a normal, compassionate, sympathetic individual. I'm afraid the situation will never change in this country and indeed may worsen! 😟 Larry in western Kentucky

IDEALLY no later than January 20, 2021. But that depends on voter turnout in the USA.

For the world’s biggest “democracy,” we sure have piss-poor voter engagement. Drumpf could actually win because the minority that supports him outnumbers the majority too apathetic or lazy or angry Bernie Sanders isn’t on the ballot to show up and oust him.

I'm not big on politics and not very knowledgable either, but I was thinking had Biden announced he was picking as his running mate, Sanders (with Sanders approval and acceptance) then it would have made it much more difficult for the GOP to have mounted a campaign which could have beaten the Dems. But, no, Biden announced he planned to choose a female to run as VP, which I think was a mistake. He needs EVERY vote from the Sander camp if he has any chance of winning in November! IMO and that's all it is, an opinion, of an old farm boy from western Kentucky 🙂

Till we're all dead

I read that in the paper and wonder why journalists still bother going to these 'press conferences?' We need to quite giving the SOB a platform.

@JackPedigo Probably because if the media protested these events, the outlets that rabidly support Trump would still show up, and the news would be wildly skewed. So they probably need to keep going for some semblance of balance.

@JackPedigo surely he thinks his rude behaviour and dismissing them in the way he does will get rid of them. ...but they need answers and he ought to be providing them with exactly that in the most stately manner which is evident he's not capable of. I applaud them for coming back. He shouldn't be let off the hook that easily. He has an obligation whether he likes it or not.

@Apunzelle The only thing that happens is the credible news agencies get slandered and the reporters called names. I don't see a lot of 'balance' in the way things presently are. Besides DT makes special appearances on Faux anyway. Most intelligent, informed and caring people don't need more lies to make up their mind. Besides, the reporters have never gotten credible or honest answers.

I've never seen a President behave in this manner - EVER! Yes, must be really embarrassing for the citizens he doesn't represent.

It is shocking to watch the US descend into a third world banana republic. The impact will be enormous on the world. America's resilience has always been its strength, but it's hard to see that now.

It isn't quite "nonsense"....but it is dangerously absurd. Trump's obviously failing, and losing it. Today at 10 AM is a historic review by the Supreme Court about the legality of Trump hiding his taxes...and if the S.C. stays true to its' decision against Nixon...we should be able to finally see the corruption.

But the SC is now loaded in his favor. To put it in Godfather lingo..."he has the judges in his pocket"...so this will be interesting...and maybe - even - nonsensical.

Trump can't handle being challenged, especially by a woman!

From what I read he likes to pick women as it gives him a chance to attack them.

@JackPedigo That too, but if there is a strong women asking questions he storms out of the room.

@JackPedigo
He throws his power around, abusing his position. He shuts them up before they can make him look stupid. He's afraid of that challenge and off course their intelligence which would knock him for six.

@TimeOutForMe I disagree with their intelligence. Who goes into a situation knowing full well how things are going to come out? Allowing oneself to be a constant punching bag is not very smart. I would ask, since he took office has any of these press conferences ever worked out to everyone's satisfaction?

@JackPedigo They're journalists, the American nation need answers. He shouldn't be let off the hook. He wants a situation where no one questions him. It's not going to happen. The world witnesses his repeated dismissive behaviour. This is no bad reflection on the journalists but the President himself.

@TimeOutForMe The world will not and is not getting any viable answers from this idiot. All they are getting is more venting on women. I wrote NPR several times complaining about having to constantly hear his voice and all the lies. To me repeating these lies over and over suggests they are somehow culpable (I am also a donor). Apparently others have also complained so mostly now this media simply has a third party say what he said. The best way to disarm a bully is to ignore him. Journalists can report the news without having to waste their time questioning a person who is totally incapable of a rational thought and seems to enjoy making a mockery of others who do have one.

This might be an instance of agreeing to disagree and I am fine with that.

@TimeOutForMe From this site.

@JackPedigo I agree with a lot you say. You can't win with him now can you? He's got all those pawns and idiots still rooting for him, it's mind boggling!

@TimeOutForMe Unfortunately, we have to live with this miscreant, day in and day out. In order to get some peace many of us have to just tune him out. Thanks.

Lol, are you baiting them Geoffrey? Tut, yut.

Believe me, we know. I’m not sure what it would take. He’s not going quietly. The Secret Service still protects him, which imho, equals treason. Removing him forcefully will bring the armed crazies out....I can see riots at the minimum.
Even when he loses the election, it’s going to be ugly. We’ll witness a narcissistic injury tantrum on a HUGE scale. Then once he finally goes, he’ll spend every waking minute trying to hurt/smear/punish his ‘enemies’.

@CarolinaGirl60
He's the vengeful type.

@TimeOutForMe He is. My mother was a covert narcissist, but even those are vicious. On her LITERAL deathbed, knowing she was dying, she tells me she took me out of her will and divide my ‘share’ between my two kids. I just said, that’s ok, it’s your property to dispose of as you see fit.
That enraged her. She wanted to see me angry, hurt, for me to fight back. I just wasn’t going to. She spewed verbal abuse for awhile. Then started shouting for the boys(my brothers, the golden children). I called them. By the time they arrived, she could only whisper. She whispered, make SURE..(looking hate at me)...that she gets NOTHING.
Those were her last words. It’s so sad. To be so empty of love. I tried to love her, but I don’t think she knew how to love.
On Trump’s level, with his malignant narcissism: it can be deadly. As we have seen.

@CarolinaGirl60
Your mom did not have to be so mean to you on her deathbed. She's caused you pain and you didn't fight back. You're made of the good stuff. Know that. Perhaps she knew that too and couldn't compete with it so made you feel useless, only that you knew you weren't useless. You're a winner. Know that you're special. My mother wasn't too nice to me either. I was a challenge. I was different. I made it. You made it 🤗

Until the big orange snowflake melts or self implodes.

Do you Aussies share in UK’s monarchy? We Yanks don’t have to assassinate DJT.
He may do it himself with COVID-19

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495053
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.