Agnostic.com

2 2

I have this hippy soul that tears at me when i think about work, bills, propaganda, and consumerism. Anyone else? And how are you dealing?

I plan on joining the peace corps in a few years but until then, this shit sucks lol.

AwkwardTurtle 4 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes I feel similar. Do people tell you, “you need to think like a business to be successful”... Isn’t that why our society seems to be breaking, because of people doing everything like a business and then ignoring the real issues

What a lovely capitalist society we live in. By more shit that won’t last, which is by design, of course. All i can think of is the George Carllin bit.
Sometimes when you think of consumerism, capitalism, fiat dedt driven money system, education, religions, and all those things. One could find Ones self in am existentialy absurd breakdown.
Fishing, books and mindfulness meditation are the only freedom from that world for me.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4956
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.