Agnostic.com

9 9

Tonight, I'm thankful for finding this site! I look forward to getting to know like-minded people here! It's been so long since I had a good conversation with a free-thinker. 🙂

NataliaJ 4 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome , I love this site

Welcome... you never been alone in your Quest.

The feeling is mutual 😀

Welcome! UUs rock!

Good luck.

Thank you!

I wish I lived closer.

Welcome. It is a really great experience to be here.

Thank you! It certainly seems like it so far!

Welcome, Natalia! Though I'm new fo the site too, I feel right at home. And you'll see that a lot of people lost their mind for a bit then came back to their sense, myself included! I'm positive you will find the good conversation! 🙂

Thank you! I feel terrific having found this group of people with whom I can be real! 🙂

Hello, Natalia, welcome to the menagerie. As for the good conversation thing, maybe you will find what you're looking for here. I certainly hope so. As you are undoubtedly aware, good conversation is a rare commodity in social media. So far, this site has not disappointed me more than a couple of times, so that's a good sign.

That sounds promising! Thank you!

Welcome, NataliaJ. I hope you find plenty of stimulating conversation here. 🙂

Thank you!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:4963
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.