Agnostic.com

10 9

I’d rather stay in quarantine all summer, than bury family or friends. That is a sacrifice, I’ll gladly make. What about you?

CS60 7 May 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At the rate so many places are rushing to open - it's likely we will. And I will be happy to wait it out - mask and all ... Nothing to do with fear, and everything to do with common sense !

I'm good at home. These hyperactive idiots are gonna die. And I'm good at not moving. Sometimes I don't move for hours.

Me too, however it is easier for me than a lot of others. I am retired and can manage to not go much anywhere.

I get grumpy when I have to get out of my recliner. It's no problem to stay right here until 2022. I'll wait!

Yes, only if you have family and friends left!!!

Absolutely

bobwjr Level 10 May 18, 2020

Yes.....I've never seen so many people cry and carry on over not being able to get in each other's faces over a drink.... 😟 😟

It's like they are missing their clorox martini.

Exactly! We have turned into a country of spoiled weak minded people. If we don't turn this attitude around we won't have a country in a few years.

✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻Yes . ♥️♥️♥️

I’m right there with you. Protect others as well as myself. I have a lot more living that I want to do. Much of it can be done at home.

Zster Level 8 May 18, 2020

All summer - all year - whatever it takes.

skado Level 9 May 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496997
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.