Agnostic.com

6 5

[motherjones.com]conspiracy-theory/?utm_source=mj-newsletters&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=daily-newsletter-05-18-2020

Donald Trump and his son have an insane new Covid-19 conspiracy theory. They are falsely claiming Democratic governors are delaying the reopening of their states to prevent rallies. WTF!!!!!! Let the Rethuglicans get sick at their own rallies!!!!! Agree/Disagree?

sassygirl3869 9 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let the Trumpsters and the religious congregate. It will hasten herd immunity.

Psychotic.

I see mental illness runs deep in that family.

Insanity and the insane were elected to run this country!!!

We did not elect them!!!

Seems we have to wait four years to try to fix the rot they create!!!

I just learned this morning that an old and elderly Navajo friend of my father's is in a Southern Utah hospital intubated and not doing well.

The more people get sick, the more they will spread the disease. We need to stop the disease -- not play social/political/economic games. We need to promote testing and contact tracing then vaccines and treatment.

So sorry. Best wishes.

He's a bit of an interesting case.
He worked for my father for years as a high school teacher and coach. They both retired before my father passed but they stayed close friends.

His favorite hobby that I know of was rodeo roping.
His father died years ago out on the reservation from Bubonic plague from a flea from a wild rabbit.
He's a great guy and I hope he recovers.

Those fucking psycho-brains! Holy crap - they are just desperately clawing for anyplace to place the blame and to distract. Meanwhile, at their most desperate they are also their most likely to do something truly dangerously insane - we have to pay attention, and also hope enough underlings in the chain of command have enough sense to put down their keys if told to nuke Iran, or impose martial law or something.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497217
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.