Agnostic.com

1 0

How would the world look like without religions?
If you like history and science like me, you've probably had thought about this question!
The Middle East, the birthplace of the three major (conflicted) religions, was reported to be an interesting place before Judaism, Christianity and Islam. The area around Jerusalem had its own cultural share and Tribes in the Arabian Peninsula had their own 'gods' to worship with certain understandings. Places like the old Mekka were reported for example to be flourishing with culture, poetry and trade. Poets and other 'Freethinkers' were reported to debate and promote their work in front of what's now know as the Kaäba!
The influence of those 3 major religions and other ones) in the daily life and issues of nowadays is no secret.
Do you think that where you live right now would look different in terms of behavior, progress and regulations if there were no religions or religious influences?

PabloNeruda 6 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sure it would be different, but l really don't know how. I am also sure there are so many ignorant weak minded people on this planet they will always find some asshole to follow who will talk them into treating other people badly without real justification.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.