Agnostic.com

14 4

Has anybody else received an Agnostic.com T-shirt in the last few months? I reached level 8 about four months ago, ordered my shirt, during which it said on here that it would arrive in April, but nothing has happened yet. Is there some delay on this due to the pandemic?

TomMcGiverin 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where's my stuff! 'Free stuff is good stuff'.

Please tell me you actually get something else other than a shirt and pen when you hit level 8... Maybe a secret recipe, the secret to true happiness, Cristy Lee's home phone number.... Something...

When I got to level 8 I was asked if I wanted a shirt, I declined as I could not wear it here without conflicting the business I work for. Not that the Boss would have a problem, but many of our clients might get offended and business is hard enough without adding to it.

Can't you wear the shirt at home? Free shirt! 😉

@Lovemylife1 I did not want the resources of this organization to go to just giving me a shirt that would not be used.

I didn't even know and didn't ask

I got mine a couple of months ago - PRE pandemic. It took a long time after I hit level 8 to arrive. And everything is taking longer to deliver now.

Got mine a year ago-never got a pen lol.

I'm expecting to see one in the mail, but since it's free I hesitate to ask questions. I was planning to wear it to the summer festivals, but there won't be any this year.

I agree that live music concerts are going to be out for this summer, whether they are indoors or outdoors.

Someone is wearing it on their face.

You can have mine.

Your what?

No shirt. I reach Level 8 on January 15th. When I ordered my shirt the website said they were running behind and wouldn’t ship until April. Also they were low in pens and I might not get one. Could be the pandemic...

You'll get the pen without the ink next shipment.

Probably is, but after messaging the admin. and customer service as well about it with no reply, I figured I would just ask the group openly and try to find out that way. I'm not bummed about it, but I would like to wear it and promote the site that way. I am a bit disappointed a bit by the snark and put down remarks below this.

yeah ... sorry Tom it's just you though. The rest of us got ours - even those of us under level 8. Not sure what their grudge is about. Guess you need to step and fetch more.

Don't think he was "grudging"...he was just asking a question.

I think that may be further proof that there really is no god. You may just have to get over it.

Could be they can't get them currently, heard there has been a shut downin many states still

Hi Gigi. Is it your birthday yet?

@PondartIncbendog Depends, had one last Dec and if all goes well, will this year too

I received my shirt and pen before the pandemic started. Here's my photo, submitted January 8, 2020.

me too. a while ago, it did take several weeks or more.

the pen is my favorite.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498171
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.