Agnostic.com

5 4

Who is this RavenCT person and why is she given this reign on the site ?
I just saw an entire post with several members complaining about her. Then I see her post on who all gets blocked or whatever.. But as I am blocked by her, I could not go to it and comment....
What is up with all of this weird stuff ?

JohnnyQB 7 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Her post was pinned to the top of the site. I complained, they removed the pin, they don't know how it happened, they're investigating. Admin quote, "that post should not have been pinned to the top of the general forum"

lerlo Level 8 May 23, 2020

She doesn't have reign except over her own groups, just as every member who makes a group has. She has no more power than any other member. There's a zealous set of members (sometimes acting as a group) who seem to dwell on trolling RavenCT when the opportunity arises. From what I gather, they seem to have a grudge against her because she blocked them from her groups.

As for her scammer group, there is at least one other group doing likewise. All she's doing is pointing out suspicious members. The issue of whether or not it should be allowed certainly isn't up to her.

Not sure myself...

self-appointed scammer nark. longtime member on a Power Trip. victim of her Own self-righteousness.

What power? She has no more power than any of the rest of us, a fact of which she's well aware. She's on a power trip with the same limited powers that the rest of us have?

@bingst the power of a name taker. perhaps No Authority but the power of influence.

Get the jump. Block them first. I did see a rambling post about blocking people. She may be a little wacky. Be glad she blocked you, now you won't have to deal with her crap. Hopefully she blocks me.

@JohnnyQB Don't worry about it. It's a random anonymous troll

@JohnnyQB Members can be trolls. She has a right to block people just like you could've blocked her. If there's no answer I can give you then you'll have to figure it out for yourself. Me personally, I don't give these people a second thought.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.