Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Golden Eagle Snatches Kid - YouTube

Tears, I kid you not, I'm crying. That had to be the worst moments of that parent's life.

HippieChick58 9 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This video has been out a long time. It’s a hoax.

[npr.org]

Very good hoax indeed.

The child is lucky. This is a technique to push the prey over the cliff before feeding. There have been childrens skulls found in Asia in nests of Eagles.

I believe the eagle was going for one of the little dogs....no way coukd it carry the weight of the child. Probably a young inexperienced bird.

Eagles have often been seen to attack prey far too large for them to carry off. Some people think that they are just doing it for the sport, while another theory says that they may be testing to see if things are sick, so that they will know where the likely carrion will be later.

If this eagle has a thing for snatching infants, perhaps he might visit the White House for a quick snatch.

Ya shouldn't feed Eagles stupid food.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498581
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.