Agnostic.com

7 7

I am sitting up in bed and looking at my wardrobe doors that are adorned with scarves, 176 of them. Who the hell needs that many scarves. I simply feel overwhelmed by it all. Today I shall go through them all and be ruthless, they need to go, not all but the greater bulk of them.

Jolanta 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kitchen doors are a stylish and cost-effective way to update your kitchen without giving it a whole overhaul. This realistic approach saves time and money by enabling a quick aesthetic makeover that gives the area a new look. Customizing the doors to your desired style is easy with so many patterns and materials to choose from Replacement kitchen doors are a wise decision for anyone looking to update their kitchen in a way that is both aesthetically pleasing and economically priced.

You can never have too many scarves !

That's like saying you can never have too many shoes either.

@Jolanta also true ! Lol

I say do what you feel you must do

Sew them together to make a pareo/sarong or a quilt cover for your bed?

Sounds good but they are all different kind of materials.

Convert those you don't want into masks. Make a fashion statement with your mask. Dual benefits 😅

That many scarves could be woven into a small foot rug or tapestry art

Mask inventory !

Scars take a lot less space than shoes 😥

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499147
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.