Agnostic.com

5 1

Hi! Im a creater of jewelry ,, i spend many days at a time creating diverse jewelry for both female and male,, im wondering if there are any like minded folks here?

Petercuddlebug 5 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was bitten by the bug in 1964. From lapidary to faceting+ cabochoning and evolved into silversmithing. I have made many pieces.
I tried to sell some of the faceted stones in silver, but people did not want to pay even what it cost me in materials an consumables..
There are many so called jewellery chains selling silverplated aluminium hollow rings and cheap knockoff manufactured stones.
Artificial stones have been used for for decades now and most are of high quality and extensively used.
There are those however that crave the dollar more than craft or art.
I still make craft jewellery when the urge catches up with me.

Spending days creating diverse jewelry for both females and males sounds like a labor of love. It's always inspiring to connect with fellow artists who share the same passion for jewelry making. If you're looking for more like-minded folks, you might want to consider joining online jewelry communities, forums, or social media groups where you can exchange ideas, and tips, and even collaborate on projects. Also, you can check out this link: [jewelleryreflections.com] for some affordable online jewelry brands that could provide you with inspiration or new design ideas.

When I was a kid, I always thought mood rings were a lot of fuss. I mean, they're just rings, right? What's so special about them? Recently, I realized there's more to this whole mood ring thing than meets the eye. And once you start using one, you'll never want to go back. These mood rings are a great jewelry brand made from 925 sterling silver and guaranteed for life. You can wear it at any event, and it will never fail to impress your friends and family. I am very delighted with what I've found, and you can get inspired by them in making your own product.

I've been a jewelry maker for many years. Mostly for myself and as gifts for family and friends. I seldom try to sell it.

Deb57 Level 8 May 29, 2020

I don't make any jewelry by hand but worked as a diamond appraiser and wholesaler in New York's diamond district for 7 years, then traveled to 11 countries to buy genuine handcrafted jewelry and made 7 e-commerce stores to sell. I stopped after Amazon ate my lunch. lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500021
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.