Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK YouTube

I'm going to say this an eye for an eye. Former Police Officer Derek Chauvin should get the death penalty he committed cold blooded murder George Floyd like Eric Garner said those words " I can't breathe, I can't breathe " while Chauvin presses 200lbs of force onto George Floyd's neck pressing his knee against him. I see the Protesters fighting against these militarized cops like it's the protests of the 1960s we are repeating history once again we had enough.

Blackatheist1985 7 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree.
I couldn’t watch the whole video; this truly broke my heart. I get why the bystanders couldn’t act, were in fear.

I don’t know what to do, as a white person. I’m furious, I’m grieving, I’m afraid for my loved ones of color. I’m just here in support, an ally.

@Blackatheist1985 I get that. 💯

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500995
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.