Agnostic.com

6 9

This is heartbreaking

tiredofthis1 6 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The minorities are experiencing a transition.

The smart are getting smarter.
The dumb are getting dumber.

As I phased in to retirement I would change the seating charts - to allow those doing well to sit in back, and those not doing well in front.

The great majority of students doing well...at least in my classes -

-were minority kids.

Yet too many minority members are still suffering obesity, and loss of businesses and careers...like the gent above.

The wisest among us -any color - any social status - any cultural condition - are realizing that the long term solution is family planning....and having fewer kids.

Malthus said, over 200 years ago (1812) "As the quantity of life increases, the quality decreases".

We are still learning that lesson.

Most of the looters and arsonist are left wing nut jobs who are obsessed with getting rid of Trump and creating anarchy in this country.

This is heartbreaking.

Was reading about that one earlier today, sad indeed.

How many WASPs took part?

Regardless of their color or wherever these hypocrites came from they had to be aware they may have been destroying black businesses.Proof that the majorIty of these protestors really do not give a shit for anyone !! They should not even be called protestors

I saw this online:

Saint Paul Mayor Melvin Carter stated, “Every single person we arrested last night, I’m told, was from out of state.”

State officials said around 80 percent of those arrested in the Twin Cities on Friday were from outside Minnesota.

@tiredofthis1 The destruction and lives destroyed by this senseless violence cancels out any benefits that the protest may have accomplished.

They should rightly be labeled as criminals.

Most of the black lives and Antifa bunch are probably left wing, Trump bashing thugs.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501188
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.