Agnostic.com

2 0

Religion vs God

I can't stand people who say "I don't believe in religion, I only believe in God" ugggh lol Like can you not ? ??? So rate how much this annoys you lol

• 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 3 votes
Cosmicowl_73 7 Apr 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

God is a feeling, or many different feelings. religion is a book of rules written by men with the thought that god is a man and women are dogs

God absent religion is technically possible but I tend to regard iconoclastic or areligious theists as a "religion of one" and more often they substantially share their beliefs with countless others and either don't know it or more likely just fancy their thinking to be way more original than it actually is. There is, after all, nothing new under the sun -- that's one of the few things in the Bible that's actually correct!

So "spiritual but not religious" is just a bullshit claim to try to distance oneself from the obvious problems and logical cunundrums of organized religion, on the specious theory that DISorganized religion somehow avoids the problems of organized religion. It does not. Theism is fundamentally an epistomological problem, not an organizational one.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50138
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.