Santa Cruz, California

Kansas City, Missouri

Fargo, North Dakota

Ferguson, Missouri....

Wonderful! Thank you.

[forbes.com]

LiterateHiker 9 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

police have to weed there own out

Have you read of the reports from people at these protests that said these officers proceeded to enact violence or spray protestors with rubber bullets or tear gas after the photo-ops?? Not saying every single one was a photo-op, but some supposedly were. :/

@demifenistgal

No, I have not read about that. Sad.

It would be interesting to see the violence level of those cities in which the police did not provoke demonstrators and peacefully stood with them. I hear a lot about how the presence of police with their menacing stance actually help create the rioting.

Shared, thank you, thank goodness!

Oh 😟 my friend has just told me in some of these cities the police were letting loose on protesters 10 minutes after posing for these shots. Anyone know if that’s true?

I've read the same thing. not sure if true.

@demifeministgal my housemates think that they’re different groups. Fingers crossed.

Heartening!

Why can't this be everywhere?

Bravo to them and the other protesters who welcomed them

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.