Agnostic.com

5 5

[rawstory.com]fox-news-tells-viewers-to-make-citizens-arrests-take-some-zip-ties-and-subdue-some-of-these-people/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=4684

Fox News tells its viewers to make citizen's arrests on their own. Use zip ties and subdue some of these people who they believe to be Antifa. WTF!!!!! Citizen arrests by white supremists???

#fox #WTF
sassygirl3869 9 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh, that's gonna get some people killed. This is where Trump planned to have the country.
And how do you identify an Antifa member? Do they wear uniforms or have ID cards from Antifa?
This sets a dangerous trap. So ,,,if a KKK member wants to go after a liberal?

I’d bet as many of the instIgators are Right Wing Militia as what there are Antifasciste.

Insane

bobwjr Level 10 June 1, 2020

Okay you Jump Janine and I'll cuff Carlson

I'm liking this idea .... Everyday i see people that should be arrested, but of course I'm a member of the FASHION POLICE ....

Luv it!!!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501722
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.